75 Broad Street, Suite 304, New York, New York 10004
Brittany Couch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
- In-School Program instructs youth in dance while inspiring them to explore a range of careers in the arts.
- Community Programs in disadvantaged NYC neighborhoods provide exposure to dance and leaders from the field to nurture professional development.
- Career Development programs give high school students, college students, and graduates work experience, mentorship, professional development seminars, and a peer network of colleagues.
Current Top Priorities for Guidance or CollaborationContact us to learn more about these current priority areas or to explore collaboration opportunities.
- Expanding all three aspects of our programming (new in-school and community partnerships, new hosts for interns in our internship program)
- Gaining a network of arts administration mentors and speakers for our Career Development programs
- Providing more opportunities for our Teaching Artists
Geographical Areas Served:
Primary Audience Served:
Children/Youth, Community Members, Organizations,
Dance, Folk - Traditional & Indigenous Arts, Literature and Storytelling, Music, Theatre,