520 Eigth Avenue, Suite 321, New York, New York 10018
Jacob Seferian - firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
- Groundbreaking free arts programming — visual arts, theater, dance, media, puppetry, spoken word — for NYC public school students.
- Professional/creative opportunities for public school students, including internship opportunities and college application prep.
- Providing free or discounted tickets to students and families in needs through arts initiatives like High Five Tickets and Culture Connected.
Current Top Priorities for Guidance or CollaborationContact us to learn more about these current priority areas or to explore collaboration opportunities.
- Expand the reach of our arts programming, specifically reaching more public school students through a mixture of in-school and after-school programming.
- Collaborate with local partners to find more spaces to host student-oriented events and art presentations.
- Raise awareness and increase the use of our new initiative, Culture Connected, which provides free or $1 tickets for EBT cardholders and their families to a variety of NYC cultural venues, in addition to hosting a series of FREE online learning resources at CultureConnected.org.
Geographical Areas Served:
Primary Audience Served:
Children/Youth, Teaching Artists,
Arts and crafts, Dance, Folk - Traditional & Indigenous Arts, Literature and Storytelling, Media Arts, Multidisciplinary Arts, Music, Theatre, Visual Arts,