The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation
4370 Tujunga Ave., Suite #110, Studio City, California 91604
Tricia Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
- Donating new instruments to school music programs in need nationwide
- Auditing and assessing music and arts education programming at the district level, and providing recommendations for improvement and equitable programming (Music [and Arts] Education District Support Services® – MEDSS)
- Donating new instruments to schools impacted by natural disasters via the Music Rising program
Current Top Priorities for Guidance or CollaborationContact us to learn more about these current priority areas or to explore collaboration opportunities.
- To expand our Music (and Arts) Education District Support Services® (MEDSS) to serve more states/districts throughout the U.S.
- To share MEDSS results with investors, collaborators and partners in order to connect funding and resources with the needs of K-12 arts education.
- To continue consulting school district strategic plans.
- To elevate our Holland’s Heroes group representing art directors throughout the nation as a resource for others.
Geographical Areas Served:
Primary Audience Served: