Join us on March 29 for a FREE, virtual policy briefing for researchers and funders in arts and education! Explore existing gaps in arts education research and focus on creating a deeper dialogue among funders, researchers and practitioners during the policy briefing. This event will feature panel discussions, small group experiences and opportunities for individual and group reflection. These reflections allow time to make action commitments and connections to advance your work.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Allyce Pinchback-Johnson, Founder & CEO, Pinchback Consulting
- Monique Chism, Under Secretary for Education, The Smithsonian Institution
- Eddie Torres, President & CEO, Grantmakers in the Arts
- Dennie Palmer-Wolff, Principal Researcher, WolfBrown
- Ken Elpus, Associate Professor of Music Education and Associate Director for Faculty Affairs & Graduate Studies, University of Maryland School of Music