State Education Agency Directors of Arts Education
Todd Shipley - firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
- State Education Agency Directors of Arts Education (SEADAE) consists of those persons at state education agencies whose responsibility is education in the arts.
- Our mission is “To support the professional effectiveness of individual members and provide a collective voice for leadership on issues affecting arts education.”
- Arts education topics, including but not limited to: standards, curriculum and programming, STEAM, SEL in the Arts, digital learning in the arts, professional learning for educators, networks of practice, and other important and emerging topics of interest to the field of arts education.
Current Top Priorities for Guidance or CollaborationContact us to learn more about these current priority areas or to explore collaboration opportunities.
- National and state arts education policies
- Arts education instructional practices and trends
- Emerging and innovative practices in the arts (such as arts integration, STEAM, etc.)
- SEL in the Arts
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and access in the Arts
- Digital learning in the arts
Geographical Areas Served:
Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, National, New England, North Central, Northwest, Rural/Remote, South Central, Southeast, Southwest, Suburban/Exurban, Urban, West Coast,
Primary Audience Served:
Local and State Arts Agencies, Organization Administrators, Organizations,
Dance, Media Arts, Music, Theatre, Visual Arts,