Guitars & Ukes in the Classroom (GITC)
1286 University Avenue #389, San Diego, California 92103-3312
Jessica Baron - firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
- Professional Development (PD) Courses in Foundational Music, Music Integration and Song Leadership for the classroom for educators and specialists, Tk-12.
- Capacity-Building Co-Teaching Artist Residencies in Tk-12 Classrooms: Highly engaged GITC classroom Teachers and Students Participate Together.
- Adaptive Music Training is open to any special educator, support service specialist or inclusion teacher interested in differentiating instruction through music for students with exceptionalities.
Current Top Priorities for Guidance or CollaborationContact us to learn more about these current priority areas or to explore collaboration opportunities.
- Increasing access to hands-on music instruction in early childhood and primary grade classrooms
- Addressing pandemic learning loss
- Restoring community and connection through SEL
- Reaching all learners through GITC’s adaptive music programs
Geographical Areas Served:
Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, National, New England, North Central, Northwest, Rural/Remote, South Central, Southeast, Southwest, Suburban/Exurban, Urban, West Coast,
Primary Audience Served:
Children/Youth, Higher Education institutions, Organization Administrators, Organizations, Other, Pre-K Schools and Learning Centers, School Administrators, School-based Teachers,
Literature and Storytelling, Music, Other,