Educational Theatre Association
4805 Montgomery Road, Suite 200, Cincinnati, Ohio 45230-1259
James Palmarini - email@example.com
Areas of Expertise
- Honoring student achievement in theatre through formal recognition, performance and learning opportunities
- Providing professional development for educators and teaching artists through virtual and in-person learning opportunities and networking.
- Advocating for standards-based equitable K-12 theatre education for all students at the local, state, and federal levels, taught by certified educators and teaching artists
Current Top Priorities for Guidance or CollaborationContact us to learn more about these current priority areas or to explore collaboration opportunities.
- Create equitable anti-racist theatre education curriculum that emphasizes multi-cultural voices and stories.
- Align theatre education professional development with standards-based teaching and learning that integrates social-emotional learning.
- Advocate for equitable arts education opportunities—including in theatre—that acknowledges the academic and personal challenges of pandemic era education (ie. learning loss; trauma, virtual teaching)
Geographical Areas Served:
Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, National, New England, North Central, Northwest, Rural/Remote, South Central, Southeast, Southwest, Suburban/Exurban, Urban, West Coast,
Primary Audience Served:
Children/Youth, School-based Teachers, Teaching Artists,