National Forum Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteers play a key role at AEP National Forums. The volunteer experience is an opportunity to interact with leaders from local, state, and national arts and education organizations, learn about their work, and hear their perspectives on the key education issues of today. For more information about AEP National Forums please visit the About AEP National Forums page.
Volunteers have the following responsibilities:
- Gateways: staffing on-site registration and resource tables
- Room Hosts: greeting attendees at breakout sessions, assisting session presenters as needed, keep time and record attendance, serve as liaison between presenters and AEP staff while session is in progress, and equipment set-up as needed
- Pathways: guiding attendees to breakout sessions and receptions
- Forum setup and breakdown
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Accepted volunteers receive a National Forum registration fee waiver which includes meals served at the Forum and admission to networking receptions. Volunteers will be responsible for their own lodging and transportation.