The Arts Education Partnership is Pittsburgh bound for its 2014 National Forum on Arts and Education: Preparing Students for the Next America in and through the Arts on September 11-12, 2014. Some of the nation’s most influential leaders will convene to explore arts-centered solutions as states and school districts across the country implement higher learning expectations aimed at ensuring America’s young people leave high school ready for college, careers, and citizenship. AEP believes the arts can lead the way for change during this seminal moment in American education.
Registration and Hotel - Register Now!
The Marriott City Center Hotel in downtown Pittsburgh welcomes you as the official hotel of AEP’s National Forum, and offers attendees the special rate of $159/night. Book your stay online or call 412.471.4000.
- June 2 – Early-Bird Registration: $250
- June 30 – General Registration: $275
- August 25 - Late Registration: $300
- Access to all sessions of the National Forum
- Admission to National Forum Receptions
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and networking breaks
- Roster of attendees and resource materials
- Single-day registration is not currently available for the 2014 National Forum.
- Registration for National Forums is on a first come, first served basis.
- General registration may end early if the meeting sells out.
- Late registration may not be available if the meeting sells out. On-site registration is not guaranteed.
- AEP is unable to provide refunds after general registration closes
National Forum Partners and Sponsors
We are proud to partner with the Arts Education Collaborative (AEC) who will lead local planning efforts to make this a successful convening. The Arts Education Collaborative was established in 1998 to respond strategically to regional needs and to pursue opportunities that provide sustainable solutions to advancing arts education. The AEC supplies professional development to arts educators and develops programs and services that respond to assessed needs for providers of the arts.
The AEP 2014 National Forum is supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts, U.S. Department of Education, Heinz Endowments, and The Grable Foundation.
National Forum Media Sponsor
Youth in Arts Program Sponsor